The lab offers consultancy meetings and developer assistance for researchers employed at the Faculty of Humanities, the Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Theology.
Consultancy meetings involve
- Assessment of the need for data science assistance. This could concern ongoing projects as well as future projects (for example, whether a research application should include salary to a data scientist).
- Guidance of the researcher concerning data analyses or design of new experiments, and follow-up on analyses already carried out by the researcher himself/herself.
- Discussion of relevant sections in the researcher's manuscripts
- Recommendations and referrals about hardware or software required by the data component of a project
Developer assistance consists of
- Programming and data analysis assistance supplementary to researchers’ own efforts
If you would like to have a meeting, you can send us an email with a brief description of what you would like to discuss with us.